Sunday, January 10, 2010

Feeling like I lost my best friend

I can't believe I did it. I'm so angry I just hate myself for doing it. I read every post. Everyone that FB would let me read. I was mentioned a lot. It angers me beyond all belief that SHE is in pain. That she feels like a victim. She feels like she gave her all to meet an unfortunate end. Are you kidding me? I wonder if I ever saw her best.

I'm so angry I want to scream but more than anything else I am so incredibly sad.

When I call Andy its not the same. I feel like I am annoying him. He says I'm not but I know that I am and I'm not sure why. If I call he'll call me back "Did you call?' Oh sorry. Sorry to bug you...

I feel lost. I still feel like I've lost my best friend b/c you know why...I did. That still really hurts. It hurts a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment